Harrison Beaumont
specialists in providing insurance for
household, landlords and second home insurance

Landlords Insurance

Being a landlord of a rented property can come with a lot of responsibilities. As a Landlord you are responsible for the upkeep and repair of your rented property. Your tenants can obtain their own contents insurance but it is a good idea for you to get your own landlords insurance.

General Home Buildings and Contents Insurance is not adequate to cover you for all third party risks that you could encounter as a landlord. It is vital that in the event of flood, storm or other incidents or accidents you are not left out of pocket.

Harrison Beamount Insurance has a number of options available for different types of lettings including professional and student lets.

Harrison Beaumont Landlord Insurance policies can include:

  • Cover for buildings - could you afford to rebuild your property if it burnt to the ground?
  • Contents - for any contents you have provided.
  • Separate policies are available for your tenants to insure their property
  • Liability - in case your property injures or damages another person
  • Loss Of Rent - if the property becomes uninhabitable
  • Unoccupied policies - for periods when the property is not rented out

Call us today on 0345 450 8547 to see how we can help you with your Landlord Insurance


Call Us
0345 450 8547
Mon to Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm

Write to Us
Harrison Beaumont
Globe House
24 Turret Lane